Terms and Conditions of our website
On visiting this website and the Bistro My Way LTD. domain, you agree to the following terms
conditions - which as a result allow us to provide you a seamless experience during your
Our terms and conditions are created in association with SEQ
These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
- By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you
with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must
not use our website.
- If you submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to
expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- Copyright (c) 2018 Bistro My Way LTD.
- Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual
property rights in our website and the material on our website
- All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on
website are reserved.
- Any content that is not explicitly owned by Bistro My Way LTD. will be stated in our terms
All content that is on this website, aside from anything stated otherwise, is property of Bistro My
and has been created by a member of the team. Content must be used within the reasons stated in this
Permission to use website
While on our website, you have the permission to do the following things:
- View pages from our website in a web browser
- Download pages from our website only for the use of caching in a web browser to refer back to.
do not have permission to download and store the source code of this website for the use of
or commercial reasoning.
- Print pages from our website for your own personal use in order to provide information about the
that such printing is not systematic or excessive
- You must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
- You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes such as enquiring
provided by Bistro My Way, browsing or sharing information or contacting us. You must not use
our website for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise
any material on our website.
- You must not re-publish any content owned by Bistro My Way LTD. Any content not owned by Bistro
will be stated in this document.
We reserve the right to suspend or restrict access to our website, to areas of our website and/or to
functionality upon our website. We may, for example, suspend access to the website during server
maintenance or when we update the website. You must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to
or bypass, any access restriction measures on the website.
Misuse of website
While on our website, you must not do the following:
- Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website
impairment of the performance, availability, accessibility, integrity or security of the website
- Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection
any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
- Hack or otherwise tamper with our website
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our website without our permission. Scans that are
for the purpose of search engine optimisation are permitted but should be done with informed
of our digital team, which can be contacted at email@example.com.
- Circumvent any authentication or security systems or processes on or relating to our website
- Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material
consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger,
rootkit or other malicious computer software
- Impose an unreasonably large load on our website resources (including bandwidth, storage
and processing capacity) for malicious use.
- Decrypt or decipher any communications sent by or to our website without our permission
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation
scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website
our express written consent
- Access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means,
except for the purpose of search engine indexing
- Use our website except by means of our public interface
- Violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website
- Use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without
email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to
website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading
- The contact methods on our website must not be used to promote, sell or enquire your own
We do not warrant or represent the following:
- The completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website
- That the material on the website is up to date
- That the website will operate without fault
- That the website or any service on the website will remain available.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop
publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation;
save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not
entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any
website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation)
of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business,
commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or
- You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and
and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you
agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect
any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will
of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts
omissions of our officers and employees).
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and
conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions
any way, we may:
- Send you one or more formal warnings
- Temporarily suspend your access to our website
- Permanently prohibit you from accessing our website
- Block any device using your IP address from accessing our website
- Contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to
- Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you
not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking
This website is owned and operated by Ben Green on behalf of Bistro My Way LTD. - freelance as a
systems administrator. All work that is done is done in partnership with the management of Bistro My
Bistro My Way LTD. can be contacted by the following means
Changes to this policy
We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of
of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may
have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions or we will
you written notice of any revision of these terms and conditions, and the revised terms and
conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date that we give you such notice; if
do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using our website.
- If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your
agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express
agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will
or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
If there is any urgent changes, we will contact anyone who is impacted if it is necessary.
Last updated 29th April 2020